Saturday, March 6, 2010

{The End is Here}

Dear Will,

I have a few questions to ask you. The first would be what is life like in the White Mountains Also how did your relationship change with Henry it seemed like you became better friends although you had to get along to be able to reach the White Mountains. Another would be did you think you would ever make it to the White Mountains after the tripods started to follow you

I can tell you now that I wouldn’t have survived the journey because it would be so horrifying to know that any second you could be captured and your dreams would be demolished, and you wouldn’t have a mind of your own.

Before I have to end this letter I would like to say that Henry, Beanpole, and your self are lucky to have arrived safely, as Ozymandias said only 1 out of twenty kids make it to the White Mountains.

Regards Riley


REVIEW THE BOOK:

Overall I liked the book except for a few chapters such as The City of The Ancients and The Capping Day. Besides those chapters I enjoyed reading and finding out what would happen next. I also didn’t enjoy the ending because it was only two pages long and had barely any description when it could have been a little more detailed and it would have made the book so much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment