Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found

I picked the quote 'If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found' because i agree with the meaning of it. Basically the meaning is, if you don't step out of your comfort zone you will never live life to the fullest. Another way of saying it is, if your don't try new things your life will never change. I think that the only thing that stands in the way of taking risks is fear and even from my past experiences fear can sometimes take over. To me this quote takes a big part in life because your decisions make up your life no matter what it is about.

The picture to the left is called 'Fear', I picked this painting because fear is the one thing that can hold you back from taking risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment