Sunday, January 10, 2010

6th grade so far

So far in 6th grade I've learnt many skills, the most useful would be learning French because there is so much you can do with a language like learning the history of the country and the culture and customs of the people in France as well as respecting them by speaking there language because it makes it easier for them to understand.

My greatest challenge yet would be trying out for ISTA because through the process I had to also fill out a question sheet which helped the possibility of getting in a lot so I spent 3 nights working on getting the best answers possible finally I came to the conclusion with the best answers I'd come up with. When the day came for the audition I was so nervous because I had no idea what it would be like, but in the end it all worked out and the hard work payed off because to my surprise I got in.

Throughout the rest of the year I would like to work on my acting because it can be a useful skill for many things. Communication would benefit a lot from acting because you have to communicate with the audience. You can also benefit with learning to use your diaphragm, which is good because you can talk louder without screaming.

I positively contributed to the 6th grade community when I helped out with the breast cancer fun raiser that Zarina did by making ribbons and I worked at the stand for a bit. I also tried my best everyday to do everything with my very best effort.

My first goal for the New Year is to always remember my planner to all of my classes. The main step I will take to reach this goal would be to check my locker before every class to make sure I have my planner in my hands for the next class. My second goal is to always be on time for every class. To reach my goal I will talk less with my friends and always aim to get to class early so I wont be late.


No comments:

Post a Comment