Monday, August 10, 2009

Me

hi i am Riley Duane. i am from Australia and i have lived there most of my life until i moved to Malaysia.i have one little sister called Indy she is very annoying and it really annoying when she runs in my room and attacks me cause she has sharp nails and uses them. i like to swim but for fun because it is fun to play on pool toys.

the book i am reading now is called l8er g8er.the last books i read were twilight and harry potter. i saw the movie the proposal with my friend rah at pavilion last weekend.

my academic goal this year is to be able to write with both hands. i am left handed but i use my right hand for many things though. my social goal for this year is to make more friends because alto of the friends i have now are going to move at the end of this year.

my favorite vacation memory is when i was in Melbourne at my cousins house in the middle of winter. we were outside trying to rollerskate whilst we were freezing in the winter breeze and we kept falling down and banging into the BBQ trying to stop but by the end we did learn to rollarskate.

i have long, blond, straight, hair. i have light skin and i am 11 turning twelve in 1 month. i really want a puppy but i am not aloud.
i really like Italian food and dim sum because i like pasta and dumplings.

thank you for reading my blog

Riley roo

No comments:

Post a Comment